- First Scandinavian CLC partner seminar in Malmö 2018-01-29
- Andy Browning tillbaka till nya utmaningar 2018-01-24
- Uppsala University granted 3 million SEK in innovation funding 2018-01-10
- “EIT Health offers major resources and a unique European network” 2018-01-10
- Read Scandinavian CLC Newsletter December 2017 2017-12-21
EIT Health Calls
Innovation Projects 2019
Any great ideas lately? Here's another one!
Peter Bergsten joins DeTecT2D
Uppsala University granted 3 million SEK in innovation funding
EIT Health at Uppsala University
This site present general information about EIT Health and about Uppsala University’s engagement in this pan-European alliance for healthy living and active ageing.
EIT Health activities commence in 2018 and here we provide updates on the process with establishing education, project innovations and business creation services in Europe, Scandinavia and at Uppsala University – as well as the possibilities with being partner in the EIT Health consortium.
We are pleased to welcome you to EIT Health at Uppsala University!