EIT Health CLC Scandinavia Accelerator call open now
EIT Health CLC Scandinavia have now opened The EIT Health Head Start and Proof of Concept Funding programme for projects that need funding for commercialisation of new technologies, products, or service. Application deadline is March 31, 2017, 4PM.
EIT Health CLC Scandinavia have now opened the EIT Health Head Start (HS) and Proof of Concept (PoC) Funding programme for projects that need funding for the commercialisation of new technologies, products, or services in the EIT Health space. Submission Deadline is March 31, 2017, 16:00.
The purpose of the EIT Health HS/PoC Funding is primarily:
- To support commercialisation projects and startups to realise a breakthrough step towards the market
- To verify the need/benefit of the product/service for users/customers/payers/partners
- To increase the possibility to attract further private investment
Each project can receive a maximum funding of 50 000 €. The funding is a grant with no strings attached. The EIT Health HS/PoC Funding has to be matched by the same amount of co-funding through:
- Existing funding to the project/company from local, regional, or national sources. These could for example be investments/grants/loans from a TTO or university holding company, or from other innovation support structures in the local environment.
- In kind/KCA contribution from one or more EIT Health partners. These could be in the form of business coaches, access to incubator facilities, access to laboratories etc.
The project activities to be funded have to be finished by the 31st of December 2017.
Palle Hoy Jakobsen
Scandinavian CLC Director & Business Creation Coordinator, CLC Scandinavia, Pallehoy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Read Scandinavian CLC Newsletter June 2018
2018-06-20The June 2018 edition of the EIT Health Scandinavian CLC Newsletter is now online. Get current updates on Scandinavian Innovation Days 2018, Headstart & European Health Catapult programmes and the 2nd...
EIT Health: Nya vägar till samarbete och nytänkande för universitetet
2018-06-04Uppsala universitets engagemang i EIT Health öppnar ständigt nya dörrar för såväl tvärvetenskaplig samverkan som med samhället i stort. Låt oss fortsätta på den här banan och använda EIT Health som et...
Enthusiastic citizens engage in Run4Health @Blodomloppet
2018-05-28Over 400 people came by the Uppsala University/EIT Health tent during the street race "Blodomloppet" in Uppsala on 17 May to receive health tests and lifestyle advice by students that had been trained...
Students at Uppsala University will guide citizens to a healthier lifestyle
2018-05-08Thursday, May 17th, a unique meeting will take place at Gränby Sportfält in Uppsala, where students at Uppsala University will offer health tests and lifestyle advice to the thousands of joggers, spec...
New study shows how to live a long and active life
2018-05-08Are you a man and do you expect to manage on your own for a while longer? Research at Uppsala University now shows that efforts to achieve a healthy diet, normal waist size and non-smoking habit can y...