EIT Health CLC Scandinavia Accelerator call open now
EIT Health CLC Scandinavia have now opened The EIT Health Head Start and Proof of Concept Funding programme for projects that need funding for commercialisation of new technologies, products, or service. Application deadline is March 31, 2017, 4PM.
EIT Health CLC Scandinavia have now opened the EIT Health Head Start (HS) and Proof of Concept (PoC) Funding programme for projects that need funding for the commercialisation of new technologies, products, or services in the EIT Health space. Submission Deadline is March 31, 2017, 16:00.
The purpose of the EIT Health HS/PoC Funding is primarily:
- To support commercialisation projects and startups to realise a breakthrough step towards the market
- To verify the need/benefit of the product/service for users/customers/payers/partners
- To increase the possibility to attract further private investment
Each project can receive a maximum funding of 50 000 €. The funding is a grant with no strings attached. The EIT Health HS/PoC Funding has to be matched by the same amount of co-funding through:
- Existing funding to the project/company from local, regional, or national sources. These could for example be investments/grants/loans from a TTO or university holding company, or from other innovation support structures in the local environment.
- In kind/KCA contribution from one or more EIT Health partners. These could be in the form of business coaches, access to incubator facilities, access to laboratories etc.
The project activities to be funded have to be finished by the 31st of December 2017.
Palle Hoy Jakobsen
Scandinavian CLC Director & Business Creation Coordinator, CLC Scandinavia, Pallehoy.firstname.lastname@example.org
EIT Health funds Uppsala University MOOC on Antibiotic Resistance
2017-11-02EIT Health has announced financial support to Antibiotic Resistance: the Silent tsunami, a MOOC presented by Uppsala University that will address antibiotic resistance from a global and multidisciplin...
Submit your challenge for Wild Card projects
2017-10-31Researchers at Uppsala University, now is your chance to contribute to the future direction of healthcare innovation supported by EIT Health. Submit your challenge for Wild Card projects no later than...
Stockholm3 wins EIT Innovators Award
2017-10-26Stockholm3, the new prostate cancer-detecting blood test, was awarded the €50,000 EIT Innovators Award at Budapests INNOVEIT conference. ...
Read Scandinavian CLC Newsletter October 2017
2017-10-06The October 2017 edition of the Scandinavian CLC Newsletter is now online. Get current updates regarding the Interim CLC Director of EIT Health Scandinavia, Changes in the Supervisory Board and the l...
Students award top ratings to Innovation Game
2017-10-03– The set-up of this course is next to perfection, says Moa Fransson, one of the lecturers at Innovation Game, the summer school where students, health care and game designers work together to face on...