EIT Health CLC Scandinavia Accelerator call open now
EIT Health CLC Scandinavia have now opened The EIT Health Head Start and Proof of Concept Funding programme for projects that need funding for commercialisation of new technologies, products, or service. Application deadline is March 31, 2017, 4PM.
EIT Health CLC Scandinavia have now opened the EIT Health Head Start (HS) and Proof of Concept (PoC) Funding programme for projects that need funding for the commercialisation of new technologies, products, or services in the EIT Health space. Submission Deadline is March 31, 2017, 16:00.
The purpose of the EIT Health HS/PoC Funding is primarily:
- To support commercialisation projects and startups to realise a breakthrough step towards the market
- To verify the need/benefit of the product/service for users/customers/payers/partners
- To increase the possibility to attract further private investment
Each project can receive a maximum funding of 50 000 €. The funding is a grant with no strings attached. The EIT Health HS/PoC Funding has to be matched by the same amount of co-funding through:
- Existing funding to the project/company from local, regional, or national sources. These could for example be investments/grants/loans from a TTO or university holding company, or from other innovation support structures in the local environment.
- In kind/KCA contribution from one or more EIT Health partners. These could be in the form of business coaches, access to incubator facilities, access to laboratories etc.
The project activities to be funded have to be finished by the 31st of December 2017.
Palle Hoy Jakobsen
Scandinavian CLC Director & Business Creation Coordinator, CLC Scandinavia, Pallehoy.firstname.lastname@example.org
First Scandinavian CLC partner seminar in Malmö
2018-01-29January 31 EIT Health Scandinavian CLC will organize the first of a series of seminars for all Scandinavian partners. This 1st partner seminar will focus on the BP 2019 calls for project. ...
Andy Browning tillbaka till nya utmaningar
2018-01-24Hallå där… Andy Browning, som nu är tillbaka på jobbet som samverkansledare vid UU Innovation efter två år som EIT Health Director for Innovation Projects med placering i München. ...
Uppsala University granted 3 million SEK in innovation funding
2018-01-10With three million SEK from EIT Health, Peter Bergsten, Professor of Medical Cell Biology at Uppsala University, has joined DeTecT2D - the international innovation project aiming to provide diabetes h...
“EIT Health offers major resources and a unique European network”
2018-01-10Just a moment ... Krister Halldin and Titti Ekegren, project coordinators at the office for Medicine and Pharmacy, who assisted Peter Bergsten, Professor at Uppsala University, being granted 3 000 000...
Read Scandinavian CLC Newsletter December 2017
2017-12-21The December 2017 edition of the EIT Health Scandinavian CLC Newsletter is now online. Get current updates on the Calls for Proposals for 2019, the Scandinavian CLC Partners' Seminar January 31 and Ch...