EIT Health CLC Scandinavia Accelerator call open now
EIT Health CLC Scandinavia have now opened The EIT Health Head Start and Proof of Concept Funding programme for projects that need funding for commercialisation of new technologies, products, or service. Application deadline is March 31, 2017, 4PM.
EIT Health CLC Scandinavia have now opened the EIT Health Head Start (HS) and Proof of Concept (PoC) Funding programme for projects that need funding for the commercialisation of new technologies, products, or services in the EIT Health space. Submission Deadline is March 31, 2017, 16:00.
The purpose of the EIT Health HS/PoC Funding is primarily:
- To support commercialisation projects and startups to realise a breakthrough step towards the market
- To verify the need/benefit of the product/service for users/customers/payers/partners
- To increase the possibility to attract further private investment
Each project can receive a maximum funding of 50 000 €. The funding is a grant with no strings attached. The EIT Health HS/PoC Funding has to be matched by the same amount of co-funding through:
- Existing funding to the project/company from local, regional, or national sources. These could for example be investments/grants/loans from a TTO or university holding company, or from other innovation support structures in the local environment.
- In kind/KCA contribution from one or more EIT Health partners. These could be in the form of business coaches, access to incubator facilities, access to laboratories etc.
The project activities to be funded have to be finished by the 31st of December 2017.
Palle Hoy Jakobsen
Scandinavian CLC Director & Business Creation Coordinator, CLC Scandinavia, Pallehoy.firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative Uppsalastudents receive award in Eindhoven
2017-09-15Team UppSense, consisting of nine students at Uppsala University, was awarded the Creativity Award at SensUs 2017, an international student competition organized by Eindhoven University of Technology....
Run4Health to speed up healthy self management
2017-09-12Run4Health is a new public outreach-activity aiming to increase awareness on the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. The project will receive full financial and administrative support from EIT Health. ...
Watch EIT Health-seminar from Almedalen on Web TV
2017-09-08The EIT Health-seminar It rarely goes by itself - education for better collaboration between healthcare, industry and academia at the Almedalen Week 2017 is now available on Web TV. ...
EIT Health activities at Blodomloppet in Visby
2017-09-07September 16 you can meet EIT Health and Uppsala university students of medicine and pharmacy during Blodomloppet in Visby, Gotland – the street race encouraging physical activity and blood donation. ...
Campus seeks coordinator for citizens' activity line
2017-08-23EIT Health Campus is looking for someone to work part-time as a Coordinator of Campus Citizen Programmes. The engagement will end on 31 December 2017, extension is negotiable. ...