We welcome students from Pakistan!
We have over 4,000 international students on campus studying for a PhD, a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or spending a semester here as exchange students.
In 2018 we had applications from 162 different countries. Since the nationality of our students is not registered in our systems we don’t know how many Pakistani students we currently have. However, we do know that in 2018 we had 743 applicants from Pakistan for our Master’s programmes. This puts Pakistan on the 3rd place on that list.
Partners in Pakistan
It is perfectly possible to make an application on your own but if you should want some assistance you are welcome to contact our partner who will be happy to help you:
KBM Consultants have offices in Lahore and can assist you when applying to one of our Master’s or Bachelor’s programmes. Find out more about their services on their website or call/email their Admissions support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel.: +92 42 35781474 /75/76
Entry requirements into Master’s programmes for students from Pakistan
A 4 year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree of 126 credits.
Students from the following universities need 5 year Bachelor’s studies within the field of Science & Technology:
- Al Khair University
- DHA Suffa University
- Mohi-ud-Din Islamic University
- Nazeer Hussain University
- University of East
Accepted Universities and Colleges
Approved universities are found at the Higher Education Commission’s website.
The following criteria will fulfil the English general requirements for students who have their Bachelor's education from Pakistan:
- A Bachelor’s degree from universities where English is the only language of instruction. We check this on the World Higher Education Database.
- When it is clearly stated on the transcript of records or diploma that the only language of instruction for this student has been English. Please note, separate documentation of any kind is not accepted.
- Students with a 4 year Bachelor’s education within Technology/Engineering/Science/ Medicine/Pharmacy/Computer Science. Except the following categories:
- Students with a Bachelor of Science in Economy or other areas within humanities/social sciences.
- Students with any kind of degree from Federal Urdu University.
Any students who do not fulfil the above qualifications are required to take an internationally recognised test such as IELTS/TOEFL.
- Diploma and transcript of records must be stamped by HEC on all pages.
- College transcript is only accepted if signed by Controller of Examination, is stamped by HEC on all pages and comes together with a diploma from the university.
- If it is clearly stated on the transcript that a degree is awarded, the diploma is not necessary.
Note regarding HEC stamps
We can verify all HEC stamps from 2009 and onwards. Older stamped documents must be re-attested by HEC.
Make sure you read carefully through the country-specific information for Pakistan on www.universityadmissions.se: