We welcome Vietnamese students!
We have over 4000 international students on campus studying for a PhD, a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or spending a semester here as exchange students.
In 2018 we had applications from 162 different countries. Since the nationality of our students is not registered in our systems we don’t know how many students from Vietnam we currently have. However, we do know that in 2018 we had 87 applicants from Vietnam for our Master’s programmes.
Uppsala University office in Hanoi
We have our own office in Hanoi and our staff there will be delighted to talk to you about education opportunities and assist with your application.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: +84 (0)4 326 73 494
Uppsala University Vietnam Alumni Chapter
The Uppsala University Vietnam Alumni Chapter is based in Hanoi and is open to all our alumni in Vietnam. Uppsala University Vietnam Alumni Chapter members are alumni, researchers, former employees, honorary doctors and supporters of the University, currently or permanently residing in Vietnam.
Entry requirements into Master’s programmes for students from Vietnam
The general requirement for entry into Master’s programmes is a 4-year Vietnamese University Graduation Diploma (Bang Tot nghiep Dai Hoc) with 180-210 credits.
- A 3- year Junior College Graduation Diploma (Bang Tot nghiep Cao dang) extended with 1-2 years studies for a University Graduation Diploma is accepted.
- A 3- year Associate Degree (Cu nhan Cao dang) extended with 1-2 years studies for a University Graduation Diploma is accepted.
The normal rules of TOEFL/IELTS and other internationally recognised test apply. See the University Admissions website for more details on internationally recognised tests.
- Diploma in original language and translated into English or French.
- Transcript of Records in original language and translated into English or French.
Make sure you read carefully through the country-specific information for Vietnam on www.universityadmissions.se: