Campus – Education
Welcome to EIT Health Campus at Uppsala University
Here you can find courses and events that will bring you up-to-date knowledge, new skills and an innovative mind set aiming for a healthier Europe.
EIT Health Campus is the education programme of the European consortium EIT Health (European Institute for Innovation & Technology). Uppsala University is one of 150 partners within pharma, medtech, healthcare, research institutions and top universities all over Europe. The mission of the campus programme is to strengthen Europe´s excellence in health innovation and entrepreneurship through education.
EIT Health Campus courses and events include
- Evening courses
- Summer schools
- Case competitions
- Innovation Days
- Citizen and Patient engagement activities
- Digital technologies for outreach and wider engagement of the wider general public (MOOCs, social platforms etc.)
The courses and events engage learners from different levels of the university, but can also be aimed for patients and citizens, entrepreneurs and innovators, professionals and executives. Networking and interdisciplinary collaboration are common denominators for all our activities.
Current and upcoming courses and events
- Entrepreneurial stories
- Innovation Day
- Prototyping Sprint
- Joint E-lab event
- Master in Healthcare Management
Spring and summer courses
- Health Innovation – An Interdisciplinary Approach 2020
- Att möta hälsoutmaningar med medborgarmedverkan och interprofessionell samverkan – teori och praktik VT20
- Summer School 2020: Health innovation and entrepreneurship in practice
- Summer School 2020: Innovation Game
First prize to Uppsala student at E-lab Joint Event 2019
In November an E-Lab Joint Event took place in Poland.